- Water quality issue at Sandy Lake Bedford has subsided (Aug 9, 2019)
- Advisory issued for Sandy Lake due to possible blue-green algae bloom Aug 7, 2019
- Sandy Lake inundated by unpleasant, suspended, reddish, soapy material Aug 6, 2019; and lake level falling quickly
- Guided walks at Sandy Lake Sun June 16 and Sun July 14, 2019
- Sandy Lake & Environs well represented in iNaturalist Nature Challenge – let’s keep at it!
Category Archives: In the News
So reads an Op-Ed by Karen Robinson in the Business section of the Chronicle Herald March 7 in the print edition and March 6 online. Karen wrote as “park committee chair of the Sandy Lake Conservation Association [and also] on … Continue reading