- Sat Oct 20, 2018: Sackville Lakes Provincial Park event
- New documentary on Hemlock Wooly Adelgid in Nova Scotia
- EAC kicks off Biodiverse-city Guided Hikes with Sandy Lake walk on Sep 15, 2018
- Friday September 14th, 2018: Sackville Rivers Association dinner & auction
- Sackville Floodplains study in, open houses planned September 20, 22, 2018
Category Archives: scenery
Glorious, simply glorious Click on image for a larger version View key to photos below
Click on images for larger versions Walking towards Sandy Lake beach , I was told: “You have to take a photo of the hemlock in the sun” So I did (at right).