- Sackville Floodplains study in, open houses planned September 20, 22, 2018
- Question called, and Motion passes!! The Halifax Green Network Plan has been passed at Council!!!
- Tues Aug 14, 2018: Rally to support the Green Network Plan
- Multiflora rose, an invasive that crept up on us in Halifax, NS
- Beavers responsible for the high water level in Sandy Lake in the summer of 2018
Category Archives: natural history
I had noticed there was no beach at Sandy Lake Beach Park during earlier visits in June and July of 2018 and wondered how long it would take for the lake to drop to the level I had seen in … Continue reading