- Water quality issue at Sandy Lake Bedford has subsided (Aug 9, 2019)
- Advisory issued for Sandy Lake due to possible blue-green algae bloom Aug 7, 2019
- Sandy Lake inundated by unpleasant, suspended, reddish, soapy material Aug 6, 2019; and lake level falling quickly
- Guided walks at Sandy Lake Sun June 16 and Sun July 14, 2019
- Sandy Lake & Environs well represented in iNaturalist Nature Challenge – let’s keep at it!
Monthly Archives: June 2019
“The incredible Sandy Lake (Bedford) and surrounding forest is an oasis in the city. Come and discover the area’s mature forests, lakes, and hiking opportunities. More wilderness could be protected here if only more people knew about the area’s conservation … Continue reading