- Water quality issue at Sandy Lake Bedford has subsided (Aug 9, 2019)
- Advisory issued for Sandy Lake due to possible blue-green algae bloom Aug 7, 2019
- Sandy Lake inundated by unpleasant, suspended, reddish, soapy material Aug 6, 2019; and lake level falling quickly
- Guided walks at Sandy Lake Sun June 16 and Sun July 14, 2019
- Sandy Lake & Environs well represented in iNaturalist Nature Challenge – let’s keep at it!
Monthly Archives: January 2019
We already have ~1000 acres protected, most of it on the east side of Sandy Lake. So why did Walter Regan ask at the Dec 6, 2018 presentation: “Why do we need those lands on the west side?” ( I … Continue reading