“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- Guided walks at Sandy Lake Sun June 16 and Sun July 14, 2019
- Sandy Lake & Environs well represented in iNaturalist Nature Challenge – let’s keep at it!
- iNaturalist eyes on Sandy Lake & Environs
- Please keep an eye out for the “Hemlock Vampires”
- In a nutshell: why we need to protect lands on the west side of Sandy Lake