“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019: Public engagement on the Bedford-Sackville Greenway Corridor
- Water quality issue at Sandy Lake Bedford has subsided (Aug 9, 2019)
- Advisory issued for Sandy Lake due to possible blue-green algae bloom Aug 7, 2019
- Sandy Lake inundated by unpleasant, suspended, reddish, soapy material Aug 6, 2019; and lake level falling quickly
- Guided walks at Sandy Lake Sun June 16 and Sun July 14, 2019