“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- Thus Dec 6, 2018: A natural history perspective of the forests, wetlands and surface waters of Sandy Lake (Bedford) & Environs
- Sat Oct 20, 2018: Sackville Lakes Provincial Park event
- New documentary on Hemlock Wooly Adelgid in Nova Scotia
- EAC kicks off Biodiverse-city Guided Hikes with Sandy Lake walk on Sep 15, 2018
- Friday September 14th, 2018: Sackville Rivers Association dinner & auction