“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- Question called, and Motion passes!! The Halifax Green Network Plan has been passed at Council!!!
- Tues Aug 14, 2018: Rally to support the Green Network Plan
- Multiflora rose, an invasive that crept up on us in Halifax, NS
- Beavers responsible for the high water level in Sandy Lake in the summer of 2018
- Halifax Green Network Plan goes to Regional Council soon