“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- Sandy Lake Conservation Association’s Earth Day Event – April 22, 2018
- April 12, 2018: Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes Regional Park Citizen’s Meeting
- Thursday Apr 5, 2018: Natural History of Sandy Lake & Environs – cancelled
- “Spare HRM’s Sandy Lake ‘jewel’ in suburban HRM from bulldozers”
- Acadian Forest Love Affair