- Question called, and Motion passes!! The Halifax Green Network Plan has been passed at Council!!!
- Tues Aug 14, 2018: Rally to support the Green Network Plan
- Multiflora rose, an invasive that crept up on us in Halifax, NS
- Beavers responsible for the high water level in Sandy Lake in the summer of 2018
- Halifax Green Network Plan goes to Regional Council soon
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Walking in a bit of old forest above Sandy Lake on the summer solstice (2017), I encountered a yellow birch and a hemlock that seemed to be growing from the same base, their trunks ascending to the skies in tandem. … Continue reading
Click on images for larger versions Walking towards Sandy Lake beach , I was told: “You have to take a photo of the hemlock in the sun” So I did (at right).