- Sandy Lake & Environs well represented in iNaturalist Nature Challenge – let’s keep at it!
- iNaturalist eyes on Sandy Lake & Environs
- Please keep an eye out for the “Hemlock Vampires”
- In a nutshell: why we need to protect lands on the west side of Sandy Lake
- Presentation on “A natural history perspective of the forests, wetlands and surface waters of Sandy Lake (Bedford) & Environs” available on YouTube
Category Archives: web stuff
As the address www.versicolor.ca/sandylakebedford has been proving awkward, I set up an “add-on domain” for this site and now it can be reached from the domain name sandylakebedford.ca It can still be accessed at www.versicolor.ca/sandylakebedford. Once into the website, it … Continue reading