- Would “thinning areas where harvesting isn’t allowed” as advocated by Forest Nova Scotia reduce wildfire risk? 23Nov2023
- Nova Scotia NRR seeking Program Admin Officer 4 (Resource Forester) 17Nov2023.
- Halifax Councillor requests staff report on plan to address Hemlock Wooly Adelgid threat to Eastern Hemlock in HRM 13Nov2023
- Sunday Oct 22, 2023: Chebucto Moose Field Meeting
- Call for “Hemlock Heroes” in Nova Scotia 15Jun2023
Monthly Archives: November 2022
There has been very little info and essentially no public consultation coming from the government through 2022 in regard to fully implementing the Triad system of forest management by the beginning of 2023 (re: commitment stated in item 10c in … Continue reading
UPDATE Nov 3, 2022: The presentation and discussion was recorded and is available at https://fb.watch/gA2Fg2Fclo/. The discussion was limited and did not address Bev Wigney’s important question, submitted ahead of time, in brief that was: “Shouldn’t the “almost old growth … Continue reading